What to expect

A blog written by a young professional who aspires to be someone in this world through a relationship with Christ, an understanding of what this world has to offer, a life of service, dedication, passion, and of course a love for sports.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Walk the Talk

So the days are getting closer to when the new chapter of my life finally enfolds, being an Intramural Sports GA. The best thing is I have so many ideas and plans that I hope they can be executed throughout my 2 year stay. 


I feel the main thing that I need to focus on is getting everyone motivated for the upcoming year. As a previous supervisor I feel I have a decent idea on what works and what doesn't work... what is taken as a joke and what needs to change. The hardest thing though is motivating people to come to work and treat it seriously. I feel like the only way to do this is to start at the heart. 


I am a stumbling maniac so I found this motivating video. Hopefully it motivates you as much I hope it motivates others. 


Walk the Talk | Walk The Talk Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment