What to expect

A blog written by a young professional who aspires to be someone in this world through a relationship with Christ, an understanding of what this world has to offer, a life of service, dedication, passion, and of course a love for sports.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fake or Real?

Whether or not The Hills was scripted or an actual reality show it still had a very important message. The whole purpose of the series finale is to show that all the cast members are moving on, building a new life for themselves, taking a risk, and beginning a new chapter on their life journey. This message is exactly what I came home for the summer for. 


I could have stayed in Tallahassee but I needed time to clear my head, understand and absorb the past 4 years of undergrad, and really grab ahold of what is in store for me. 


The Hills Finale was bittersweet. I have tried keeping up with the show over the year and the ending to any show is always a bit depressing. 


But on a different note, today was my 22nd birthday and today marks "goodbye with the old and in with the new" It is truly time to start this new chapter. Tomorrow is my brand new day. I am not waiting to make a phony new year's resolution.... this is it. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment