What to expect

A blog written by a young professional who aspires to be someone in this world through a relationship with Christ, an understanding of what this world has to offer, a life of service, dedication, passion, and of course a love for sports.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One More Month!

In one month I will be moving back to Tallahassee! The best part is my OWN apartment :) My mom and I have been looking on the web and in stores for decorative accessories to brighten up my apartment. Bit by bit we are buying stuff so I am always excited. My whole apartment is going to be a black, red, and white theme. Anddddd my apartment is beyond beautiful! 


It's so nice to finally think that I will be living by myself. No roommates, no arguments, no sharing of anything, my own open space to do whatever I please and whenever I feel like doing it. My apartment is not too close to campus either so it should be quiet, quaint, and homey enough. It's on a hill and surrounded by so many trees... it's going to be a beautiful fall and winter. 


I am super excited about having my own desk too. Even though I have to share the office with Cam and an office staff member it will still be awesome. All of my hard work, dedication, and passion has finally paid off and i'm ready to start this new adventure. 


But for now, time for bed because the little kiddies are my main priority now until August 6th and tomorrow is Ice Skating ... which means bumps, bruises, and tears. Oh joy! 


God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment