What to expect

A blog written by a young professional who aspires to be someone in this world through a relationship with Christ, an understanding of what this world has to offer, a life of service, dedication, passion, and of course a love for sports.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

a little motivation could help?

The past couple of days have been distracting. I feel like I have wanted to accomplish a lot but I get sidetracked easily and have yet to follow through. At my job, summer camp counselor, I have lost my spark. I used to be so excited for new games, all of my kids, all the trips, and now I am BURNT out. I get annoyed easily, tired faster, and my patience is starting to grow thin! 


I am moving back to Tally in less than 3 weeks and I haven't even thought about packing, getting prepared for my new apartment, or even writing down what I need to accomplish before then. 


I bought Eat, Pray, Love on Saturday! Have not started it yet, ugh. 


I have been eating healthy ALL summer until last week where I lost my momentum. 


I think I just need a quiet 2 hr time at starbucks or something. Time to unwind, make a to-do list, and read without the constant talking of either my campers or my family. 


I thriveeee off alone time and it's much needed. I need some motivation and I think that motivation will be sparked by some alone time. 


God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment