What to expect

A blog written by a young professional who aspires to be someone in this world through a relationship with Christ, an understanding of what this world has to offer, a life of service, dedication, passion, and of course a love for sports.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

you've got the love

so i've had a difficult time lately finding people that share similar interests with me. when i was in undergrad it was easy to find friends that have things in common with me: drinking and fsu sports. Now that I've grown up just a tad, those previous interests don't excite me anymore. Of course, fsu sports are still an important part and drinking never hurts .... but im an indie person at heart and I just haven't found any one in Tally that actually wants to do things I want to do. I know where to go, but going by myself doesn't seem too appealing. 


Today there were so many things I wanted to do, but I ended up having no one to do those things with. So I just settle for the other things, like FSU Sports and drinking.

This post isn't to say I don't have friends, because I do .... its just I am tired of doing the same mundane things on a weekly basis. I feel stagnant and I know there are so many things in this world to experience and I am not doing just that.

I was thinking about going to Bonnaro this summer and it seemed like people were all in to go (friends from back home) and today, the day to buy the tickets, they bailed. So yeah. .... hopefully those friends i've been hoping to find in Tally will magically appear. I'm tired of doing the same routine on a constant basis.

hmm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment