What to expect

A blog written by a young professional who aspires to be someone in this world through a relationship with Christ, an understanding of what this world has to offer, a life of service, dedication, passion, and of course a love for sports.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

somewhat productive .... hmmm

So today has felt somewhat productive ..... which is good, because I need to be completely productive on a normal basis. I need to feel accomplished at the end of the night, like I did not waste a second of my day or I was too lazy to do something I needed to do. 


This morning, I woke up at 6:30am and went to the gym to meet up with Courtney. I have been finding every single excuse to not go to the gym even after she asks me every weekday. So this time, I went and decided I was going to find a way to get rid of all of my excuses. So I packed my gym bag the night before, went and got a permanent locker (gotta love those Campus Rec connections) and told Courtney to remind me every day so I can't say I forgot. 


Work was productive. I did a lot today for myself. I got SB ready for the regular season, made the schedule, and cleaned my desk ... WOO. Oh and I did payroll ... what a bia! Then after work, came home .... got my study materials and came to RedEye and studied for an hour and 1/2 for the GRE. I just completed a GRE schedule in my agenda ... topics to focus on each day. I need to set aside 2 hours a day to study... I have 6 weeks until my GRE. 


And throughout those 6 weeks ..... 
1. Florida Wine Festival- March 18-19th (I'm interning with them)
2. St. George Chili Cookoff- March 3-5 (I'm interning with them also)
3. 9th Annual Masked Ball- March 19th (I'm interning with them as well)
4. Spring Break!- March 6-12 (Going home, Baby Bro's 19th Bday)
5. Daddy Visiting Tally- March 12-17 
6. Marketing and Sponsorship Proposal for my grad classes
7. Weekly grad hw
8. WORKRKKRKRKRKRKRK everyday! 9-5
9. Small Group- Every Tuesday night (I lead one)
10. TV.. haha gotta watch my shows sometimes. 


It's a crazy life but I feel like I can do it. 
I have to cut down the FB time. Cut out a couple of hours of sleep. Cut down the bullshit I do instead of studying. I can do it. 


IM DETERMINED. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment