What to expect

A blog written by a young professional who aspires to be someone in this world through a relationship with Christ, an understanding of what this world has to offer, a life of service, dedication, passion, and of course a love for sports.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scary.RIP Jenny.

This morning I woke up and saw some of my high school friends had updated their status to a RIP. In the past couple of years we have lost a couple of people who have graduated to car accidents and suicides. But this death was none of those... this death was a murder. 


Jennifer Roqueta graduated the year after me (2007) and was just a great ball of personality. We were not the best of friends but she was best friends with my closest friends. She was a cheerleader but not your average one. She was chill, a sweetheart, and just wanted to always have a good time. One of her best friends is my best friend Jehan so this tragedy just breaks my heart. Jehan is in complete shock back home and I can't be there to console here since I live 7 hours away. 


My thoughts and all of my prayers go out to Jenny's family and beloved friends. You will be greatly missed Jenny. 


First one on the left is Jenny. I am in the black shirt. (November 2006) 

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that you and her friends and family are going through this.

    ReplyDelete