What to expect

A blog written by a young professional who aspires to be someone in this world through a relationship with Christ, an understanding of what this world has to offer, a life of service, dedication, passion, and of course a love for sports.

Monday, August 9, 2010

It's official!

So I have officially moved into my brand new apartment and I could not be happier! My family came up this weekend with me to furnish and decorate the apartment. I am unbelievably blessed by how much they helped and got me started on my own. 


It was DEFINITELY a depressing goodbye since I had been home for 3 months with them. My sister was devastated. She's starting High School in 2 weeks and would like nothing more than for me to be in the same city as her to be right by her side. And then my brother moves to Florida Gulf Coast in Fort Myers next week to start his freshman year of college. BIG  year for my parents. But at least Nick is only 1.5 hours away instead of me being 7. 


Today I started my job. It's not really a "new" job per-say. I just got crazyyyy promoted and my old one and now have so MUCH responsibility. I cannot wait :) 


But other than that:  


[one] I started my work out regiment today. One of my closest friends gave me this workout plan that I KNOW I can complete. 


[two] Finally began Eat, Pray, Love ... can I finish it by next week? This is my GOAL


[three] 3 day work retreat is next week so I am super stoked about preparing for it as well as going. 


[four] i got BUSINESS cards today at my job :) 


[five] i bought these organic waffles and I am SO excited to have them tomorrow morning. 


I love this living alone thing. It's unbelievably perfect !!

No comments:

Post a Comment