What to expect

A blog written by a young professional who aspires to be someone in this world through a relationship with Christ, an understanding of what this world has to offer, a life of service, dedication, passion, and of course a love for sports.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tasteful Tuesday

My last Tuesday in South Florida has been a successful one:


[one] American Idol Live Concert tonight was pretty good. I am actually not an Idol fan at all, but since my brother gets free tickets for like every SoFla event through Make A Wish we got awesome seats. My mom, my sister, and I went and had a girls night. Figures, the person who receives the tickets had no interest in going. Ha. 


[two] My mom ordered me some stuff last night through Walmart for my apartment. My whole apartment is going to have a black, red, white, and gray theme. I am so excited to get the new key to my apartment on Saturday morning and venture into the life of living completely by myself, no roommates :) 


[three] Tomorrow I am going to the movies with the kiddies for camp. We are going to see Despicable Me and I am overjoyed because no one in my family wanted to see it, so now I finally have a reason to go! 


[four] It's "Shake Your Groove Thing" at work this week to lead up to our Last Day of Summer Camp-DJ Dance Party Friday. The 6-7's are the 90's decade so Kristy and I have been rocking out to some throwback NSYNC, BSB, Britney Spears, etc and it has been oh so grand. 


[five] Lastly, one guy from American Idol tonight played "Better Days" by Goo Goo Dolls and I was quickly reminded how IN LOVE I am with that song and the band all together. He then played Coldplay, which is one of my ultimate weaknesses. 


On that note ... goodnight :)
T-Minus 3 Days until I am back in the 850

1 comment:

  1. You are SO sweet to show me some blog love :) Excited to keep reading yours! And I totally love the color scheme going on in your apt! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete