What to expect

A blog written by a young professional who aspires to be someone in this world through a relationship with Christ, an understanding of what this world has to offer, a life of service, dedication, passion, and of course a love for sports.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Something People Don't Know About Me.. Just Yet.

This summer has brought upon me a complete revival and 180 degree turn in my life for the better. It has had to be one of the most successful summers for myself personally. I had a lot of ME time and have enjoyed every last second. 


I have started becoming the person I only dreamed about. Slowly my lifestyle has been changing into one I am completely proud of. 


1) I have become closer with God. This is something I lost out on about 2 years ago. I pulled away from my relationship with Christ and realized that I can only do things through him not on my own. 


2) I have become a huge news/environmentalist. I want to learn everything and just become a sponge of the world. I have always dreamt of striking up conversations with complete strangers about topics going on throughout the world. CNN is my second channel for good now. 


3) I have become pretty Indie personally. I mostly listen to just Indie/Folk/Chill music on a constant basis and I read hundreds of articles on peace, tranquility, and happiness. 


4) I have finally become the eater I have always wanted to be ... I eat about 80% organic or whole wheat products on a daily basis. 


5) I am at peace. happy. and just overall so pleased with the life God has granted me. 

2 comments:

  1. hey, i found your blog on Mingle Monday.

    it's cool that you're making a lot of progress becoming the person you want to be. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blogging around and found your blog this morning. What an inspiring post. So glad you have found so much peace this summer, and may God Bless You.
    Susan
    http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com
    http://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete