What to expect

A blog written by a young professional who aspires to be someone in this world through a relationship with Christ, an understanding of what this world has to offer, a life of service, dedication, passion, and of course a love for sports.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I LOVEEE...

so many things right now. I want to keep up with the blog and write at least 4x a week so this post is just random things I am currently in love with :


[one] MY JOB: I am obsessed with my job. I always have been for 4 years. And now that I have been given the opportunity to be professional staff is just the biggest honor and the most amazing experience. It's only been 2 days so far being the Graduate Assistant but I love having meetings all day, knowing the inner workings of Intramurals, and just having all the responsibilities I get. I KNOW it's going to be so much work come Fall/Spring but I am ready to tackle it head on. 


[two] DANCE: I used to dance for 12 years when I was younger. I was in a Dance Company that traveled and performed a ton. I took about 6 dance classes a year. I remember one year I was in 11 dances in the recital. Well, I quit dancing for no good reason now that I look back at it but I am still in love with it. Mainly, I get my dance fix by watching So You Think You Can Dance. Yesterday I went to see Step Up 3-D and the dancing was unbelievable. I really wish I could find a adult dance studio. 


[three] INDIE MUSIC: I love slow music. Recently I have been in love with Anouk, Christina Perri, Andrew Belle, Jamie Cullum, and Priscilla Ahn. Overall my favorite artists in this category is Norah Jones and Coldplay. But I love finding hidden talents. 


[four] CNN: I love watching the news. Mostly Anderson Cooper 360. But I love knowing as much as I can absorb. I want to be a sponge with knowledge. It's definitely a difficult and long process but I have been trying since the beginning of the summer to be more worldly. All I want is to take advantage of the resources I have on Earth and make a change in the world in my own way. 


[five] FOOTBALL: Football is my ultimate love. The New York Jets are my whole entire world when it comes to sports. Of course, my alma mater, the Florida State Seminoles, are my college team as well. But the Jets are my main and only. Tonight starts their training camp reality show: HBO Hardknocks. I CANNOT wait until the season starts. :)




That's my random loves. I shall leave you with this: 


Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. 
Smile to a Random Person.
Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee.
Be Yourself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment