What to expect

A blog written by a young professional who aspires to be someone in this world through a relationship with Christ, an understanding of what this world has to offer, a life of service, dedication, passion, and of course a love for sports.

Monday, January 31, 2011

just another manic monday

when I was a kid I was convinced that the song Manic Monday by the Bangles said, "Just another man called monday". WOW. 


This Manic Monday wasn't too manic actually. I was on my way to work when Cam called to tell me to head to the MCF to let this Comcast man in to fix the internet in the facility. Well, of course I automatically think some fat old guy is going to greet me with a, "Hello, Can I fix your internet? " Instead it was a very good looking young guy who was totally cool and awesome. Too bad he was just the Comcast man, no number and definitely looking him up on facebook is going too far. But nonetheless, it was a good start to my morning. 


My day didn't consist of too much annoyance or angry emotions. Today was pretty chill for a Monday, but I'll take it instead of a Manic Monday when I feel like I want to punch everyone or everyone wants to punch me. Throughout the day I went to the baseball stadium to take pictures for Cam, for some reason. When I got there, I met a Cleveland Indians scout who talked to me for about 15-20 min. He was super nice and proceeded to give me his card for any future use. That was pretty awesome if I do say so myself. 


Other than that, sometimes the best feeling in the world is coming home to my wonderful 1BD apartment where no one can bother me and I can sit in my living room, with my amazing "True Bliss Tangerine and Vanilla" candle and just enjoy the silence. Well until either my crazy neighbor's greyhound starts barking for an hour or the train passes by. But for now I am just going to take in this non stressful day and praise God for all the things he has provided to me today. 


Good night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment