What to expect

A blog written by a young professional who aspires to be someone in this world through a relationship with Christ, an understanding of what this world has to offer, a life of service, dedication, passion, and of course a love for sports.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

nothing to lose but everything to gain

this week has been a slow one, yet again. ive been lacking motivation on my own self. i was in a good routine of working out 3 times a week and the past 2 weeks have been maybe 2x if im lucky. I've been eating like crap this past 2 weeks and spending money like i have a lot .... which i dont.

my apartment isn't in the cleanest shape. i think i just need God to show me something. it sounds bad but my spirits have been down this past week when the chaos has slowed down. When im home by myself I only want to sleep. it sucks.

I need this next week to be a good one. I hate these ruts.
I want to go back to my routine. I need to find that motivation that I lose so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment